USER INFORMATION AND CONSENT
- We collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address when you create an account and when you purchase something from our store.
- We also automatically recieve your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address when you browse on our site.
- We collect information about your activities on how you interact with our site for the purpose of improving our services.
- You need to provide us with a valid email address.
- Your username is used to connect and track your activities on our site.
- Depending on the service you choose to use, we may require for you to provide us with additional information such as your postal address and more.
- We may contact store owner for additional information about their products or profile to review of you to verify your identity.
- We may receive data about our users through third-party applications such as Facebook, Google+ or other login modules.
- The information you post on store or community spaces may be seen by other users. Other users may also share the information on 3rd party social media sites such as Pinterest, Twitter and more which are embedded into our site for sharing.
- As a marketplace and a community service site, other users may follow and view your activities.
- We may send you notices about your site activities through messages or email.
Register for Updates:
- We only collect the email address when you sign up only for our updates through the footer. We may send you emails about our services.
- Both members and non-members are able to register for the update.
- You can opt out of the email newsletters by following the instructions contained in the newsletter emails. Members can opt out from their account settings.
- When you register for an account or complete a transaction, we imply that you consent to our collecting the information you gave us for the related purpose.
- Contact us at email@example.com and we will take care of it.
- The changes will be posted and updated on our site.